The Markwell Group's mission is to provide sustainable services, products and systems that are effective, reliable, and problem free whilst ensuring the safety of all employees, contractors and visitors involved in our operations.
We are committed to a holistic approach for Health, Safety, Environment & Quality.
The safety of our team, the environment we work within and the community that surrounds us is our priority. Ensuring our team members come to work and go home to their families safely. Our Integrated Management Policy reflects our commitment to our health, safety, environmental and quality performance.
View our HSEQ policy
The Markwell Group has determined the boundaries and applicability of our Integrated Management System to establish its scope.
With consideration given to the external and internal issues identified by our team. The scope of the Integrated Management System applies to all Markwell Group operations and the following products and services:
- Plant and equipment hire;
- Demolition and licensed asbestos removal;
- Crushing and screening services;
- Recycled building materials;
- Concrete recycling;
- Construction development;
All clauses of the standards are applicable with the exception of: 8.3 Design – The Markwell Group does not provide design or development services within the scope of the Integrated Management System.
Ensuring that the customer’s requirements are met is one of the key objectives of the Markwell Group.
By following set procedures, we are able to ensure consistency and quality in a safe working environment with limited impact on the environment.
We ensure that the delivery of our services is in line with customer expectations by:
- Ensuring that we are offering services and products in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Discussing with clients / customers their existing situation and gaining detailed understandings of their general working environment / requirements;
- Discussing with the clients / customers, the services and products available and assist in identifying what best suits their needs;
- Ensuring that we identify and confirm client requirements prior to agreeing to provide a service / product;
- Identifying any possible risks to customer’s expectations, and mitigating where possible;
- Providing the service / product to the customer at the highest possible standard;
- Once each sale is completed, reviewing our delivery for effectiveness and improvement opportunities, whilst offering continued support;
- Gaining feedback from customers on strengths and weaknesses.
We are actively aiming to improve customer satisfaction, the Markwell Group seeks feedback from customers and acts on recommendations made.
Our Environmental Impact
The environmental aspects of our activities, products and services that we have control over and can influence including their associated environmental impacts considering a life cycle perspective are routinely monitored and improvements are actioned.